Integral Neon USB 3.0 Flash Drive 16GB
Product code: FTINFD16GBNEONB3.0
OEM Part Number: INFD16GBNEONB3.0
- Brand: Integral
- Storage Capacity: 16 GB
- Subcategory: USB Drives
- Grades: Consumer
- Connection: USB 3.0
- Write Speed: 10MB/s
- Read Speed: 80MB/s
- Colour: Blue
Integral Neon USB 3.0 Flash Drive combines an eye-catching fluorescent casing with a SuperSpeed data transfer rate, that is up to 10x faster than an equivalent USB 2.0 drive. Now you can backup, transfer and access your digital content faster than ever.
- Spend less time waiting, and more time enjoying your content
- Ideal for large files, HD movies, backups and upgrading PC systems
- Transfer an entire DVD quality movie in less than a minute
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 systems
- Great accessory for a new Ultrabook with USB 3.0 connectivity
- Available in fluorescent Orange and Blue
- USB 3 SuperSpeed is up to 10x faster than USB 2
- Read speed up to 80 MB/s*, and a Write speed up to 10 MB/s*
- USB 3.0 works in USB 2.0 compatible computers (at USB 2.0 transfer speed)
- The follow-up to the award-winning 'Gadget Show' 5G rated Integral Neon USB 2.0 Flash Drive (Channel 5, broadcast 24/10/2011)
- PC and Mac compatible
- Up to 80 MB/s* Read / 5 MB/s* Write (8 GB)
- Up to 80 MB/s* Read / 10 MB/s* Write (16 GB)
- Up to 80 MB/s* Read / 10 MB/s* Write (32 GB)
- Up to 80 MB/s* Read / 10 MB/s* Write (64 GB)
- 2 year warranty
- USB 3.0 port for SuperSpeed (USB 2.0 compatible, at USB 2.0 transfer speed)
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Mac OS X (10.2.8) and above
*Based on internal testing, performance may vary based on system configuration.
60-Day Returns Policy
Transcend - First and Largest UK Distributor
OFFTEK is proud to be one of the first and largest distributors of Transcend products in the UK, a relationship which first began in 1996.
Transcend is a global company with offices around the world. Their overseas offices were opened in California, USA (1990), Germany (1992), The Netherlands (1996), Japan (1997), Hong Kong (2000), China (2000), UK (2005) and Maryland, USA (2005). Transcend is a strategically integrated Hi-Tech company, that not only designs, develops, and manufactures their branded products, but also market and sell their own devices.
The corporate culture that exists within Transcend is one of professionalism and teamwork. As a declaration of their commitment to quality they implemented the Total Quality Control concept throughout the company, and became the first memory module manufacturer in Taiwan and the second in the world to receive ISO 9001 Certification. Transcend's Advanced R&D Teams have over 17 years of experience in developing quality state-of-the-art Hi-Tech products that are at the very cutting edge of technology. Their commitment to R&D ensures that we will continue to produce superior quality innovative products keeping us at the forefront of our industry and leaving the competition far behind.
As a company Transcend can best be described as, a World-Class leader in the field of memory and consumer electronics, which brings you Tomorrow’s World, Today.
Integral is a brand of Integral Memory plc, a company born in the UK as the PC era was just beginning in 1989. They began by supplying memory for very early PCs and data systems. Later in 1999 integral began producing some of the very first memory cards and USB drives for the fast growing digital market.
Today, Integral Memory produces a wide range of memory and storage products including; DRAM, memory cards, USB drives, Solid-State-Drives (SSD) and Industrial memory solutions.
Integral’s passion is to bring you the latest memory products built on quality, reliability and great prices including; SDXC memory cards, 256-bit encrypted USB drives and high capacity SSDs.
Example Storage Capacity
|Photos (based on 12MP)||4000|
|Minutes of Video (based on 12Mb/s)||160|
Below are listed products with a similar specification:View all of our USB