Integral Crypto Dual FIPS 140-2 Encrypted USB Drive 8GB
Product code: FTINFD8GCRYPTODL140-2
OEM Part Number: INFD8GCRYPTODL140-2
- Brand: Integral
- Storage Capacity: 8 GB
- Subcategory: USB Drives
- Grades: Professional
- Connection: USB 2.0
- Write Speed: 3MB/s
- Read Speed: 12MB/s
- Security: Hardware Encryption
- Colour: Blue
USB Flash Drive security can be a big headache for IT departments. Integral' secure and easy to use solution, the Crypto Drive is now available in an enhanced configuration - the Crypto Dual Plus. Integral Crypto Dual Plus features Dual Password (User and Administrator override) and Dual OS compatibility (PC and Mac). FIPS 140-2 certified.
- AES 256-bit hardware encryption is superior to software encryption used by many other "high security" USBs
- 4-Channel access for faster read/write than Integral Crypto Dual (standard)
- The Crypto Dual Plus has been independently tested for data encryption by the Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) committee and validated to FIPS 140-2
- Mandatory encryption of all files (100% privacy) - All data stored on the drive is secure. Unprotected files cannot be saved to the Crypto Dual Plus
- Dual Password - An administrator can set up an optional master password on a drive. A user then sets a user password as normal. A warning is given to the user after the fifth failed password attempt to take the drive to the administrator to unlock the drive by using the master password. The user and master password cannot be the same
- Crypto Dual Plus has a zero footprint - No software installation is required before use
- Endpoint security software compatible - The Integral Crypto Dual Plus operates comfortably with endpoint security solutions by using the embedded unique ID
- Works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Mac OS X without administrator privileges
- AES 256-bit hardware encryption
- FIPS 140-2 Validated - Certificate No. 1821
- Secure Entry - Data cannot be accessed without the correct high strength alphanumeric 8-16 character password. A password hint option is available. The password hint cannot match the password
- High Strength Password Enforcement - Setting of a high strength password is mandatory
- Brute-Force Password Attack Protection - Data is automatically erased after 6 failed access attempts. The data and encryption key are securely destroyed and the Crypto is reset
- Auto-lock - The Crypto Dual Plus will automatically encrypt all data and lock when removed from a PC or when the screen saver or "computer lock" function is activated on the host PC
- Password Entry Count - The Crypto Dual Plus records the failed entry count e.g. if the Crypto is removed after 2 failed attempts and reinserted, the drive will resume with the 3rd attempt
- Personal ID Function - As an option, contact details can be added to the Crypto that can be viewed without compromising encrypted data
- Unique number - The USB pin on each drive is etched with a unique and random 7-digit code. This allows a record to be kept of which drive has been allocated to a specific user
- Rugged triple-layer waterproof design - Protects the Crypto Dual Plus against knocks, drops, break-in and submerging in water. The electronics are sealed in epoxy resin and then shielded by a steel inner case. The rubberised silicone outer casing provides a final layer of protection
- User manual stored on drive
- Multi-lingual interface in 26 languages and a simple user interface for "out of the box" use
- Unique ID (optional) - During production a personalised tag (e.g. "ACME APPROVED USB") can be embedded into the Crypto that can be viewed on a PC. The tag gives endpoint software a convenient way to identify Integral Crypto Dual Plus as the "official" company drive, whilst denying access to other unauthorised USB drives that do not carry the Unique ID tag
- Warranty - 2 Years
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
and/or Mac OS X
- Crypto USBs are not currently compatible with the Microsoft Surface RT and Surface Pro tablet PC
- Crypto USBs are not currently 'Windows To Go' compatible
60-Day Returns Policy
Not 100% happy with your order then return it to us under our No Quibble 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Our 60-Day return policy gives you plenty of time to consider your purchase. You can return any item in its original condition within 60 days of the date of shipment for a refund or exchange. We will also provide you a Freepost label to return the memory which ensures that there is no cost to our customers.
Feel confident that your memory will last a lifetime. Our lifetime warranty guarantees that if your memory should ever fail we will replace or repair the product free of charge. Please note that the lifetime warranty refers only to memory modules and not flash memory or storage products. Please see the individual 'product details' for warranties specific to each product. For complete warranty details please see our Terms and Conditions
Transcend - First and Largest UK Distributor
OFFTEK is proud to be one of the first and largest distributors of Transcend products in the UK, a relationship which first began in 1996.
Transcend is a global company with offices around the world. Their overseas offices were opened in California, USA (1990), Germany (1992), The Netherlands (1996), Japan (1997), Hong Kong (2000), China (2000), UK (2005) and Maryland, USA (2005). Transcend is a strategically integrated Hi-Tech company, that not only designs, develops, and manufactures their branded products, but also market and sell their own devices.
The corporate culture that exists within Transcend is one of professionalism and teamwork. As a declaration of their commitment to quality they implemented the Total Quality Control concept throughout the company, and became the first memory module manufacturer in Taiwan and the second in the world to receive ISO 9001 Certification. Transcend's Advanced R&D Teams have over 17 years of experience in developing quality state-of-the-art Hi-Tech products that are at the very cutting edge of technology. Their commitment to R&D ensures that we will continue to produce superior quality innovative products keeping us at the forefront of our industry and leaving the competition far behind.
As a company Transcend can best be described as, a World-Class leader in the field of memory and consumer electronics, which brings you Tomorrow’s World, Today.
Integral is a brand of Integral Memory plc, a company born in the UK as the PC era was just beginning in 1989. They began by supplying memory for very early PCs and data systems. Later in 1999 integral began producing some of the very first memory cards and USB drives for the fast growing digital market.
Today, Integral Memory produces a wide range of memory and storage products including; DRAM, memory cards, USB drives, Solid-State-Drives (SSD) and Industrial memory solutions.
Integral’s passion is to bring you the latest memory products built on quality, reliability and great prices including; SDXC memory cards, 256-bit encrypted USB drives and high capacity SSDs.
£42.94 inc. VAT
Want it by Friday?
Order by Thursday 16:00 and select Express Delivery.
We monitor the prices of our competitors twice daily, giving you the peace of mind that our prices are the lowest online.Find Out More
Example Storage Capacity
|Photos (based on 12MP)||2000|
|Minutes of Video (based on 12Mb/s)||80|
Below are listed products with a similar specification:View all of our USB