Integral Crypro Dual Drive Encrypted USB - (FIPS 197) 4GB Drive
Product code: FTINFD4GCRYPTODL197
OEM Part Number: INFD4GCRYPTODL197
- Brand: Integral
- Storage Capacity: 4 GB
- Subcategory: USB Drives
- Grades: Professional
- Connection: USB 2.0
- Write Speed: 3MB/s
- Read Speed: 12MB/s
- Security: Hardware Encryption
- Colour: Blue
USB Flash Drive security can be a big headache for IT departments. The Integral Crypto Drive FIPS 197 provides a highly secure and simple to use solution.
The Crypto Dual has two additional features over and above the main Crypto Drive specification: Dual Password and Dual OS
Users of Integral Crypto Drives include; police forces, local and national governments, education departments and global corporations.
- Military level security with AES 256-bit hardware encryption - More secure than a software-only solution.
- FIPS 197 Validated - Certificate No. 1137.
- Multi-lingual interface in 26 languages and a simple user interface for out of the box use*.
- Security Features - Dual Password, Mandatory encryption of all files (100% privacy), Secure Entry, High Strength Password Enforcement, Brute-Force Password Attack Protection, Zero Footprint, Auto-lock, Password Entry Count, Personal ID Function, Password Entry Count, Unique number, Rugged triple-layer waterproof design, Endpoint security software compatible, Embedded Unique ID (optional), Etched unique ID (optional).
- Plug and Play device, allowing drag and drop of files into secure area.
- Does not require any software or drivers to be installed.
- Works on Mac OSX, Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 without administrator privileges.
- Warranty 2 Year.
- Size: 50mm × 18mm × 9.10mm.
- Weight: 13g.
- Shock resistance - 1000G (maximum).
- System Requirements - Windows XP, Vista, 7 or Mac OSX.
60-Day Returns Policy
Not 100% happy with your order then return it to us under our No Quibble 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Our 60-Day return policy gives you plenty of time to consider your purchase. You can return any item in its original condition within 60 days of the date of shipment for a refund or exchange. We will also provide you a Freepost label to return the memory which ensures that there is no cost to our customers.
Feel confident that your memory will last a lifetime. Our lifetime warranty guarantees that if your memory should ever fail we will replace or repair the product free of charge. Please note that the lifetime warranty refers only to memory modules and not flash memory or storage products. Please see the individual 'product details' for warranties specific to each product. For complete warranty details please see our Terms and Conditions
Transcend - First and Largest UK Distributor
OFFTEK is proud to be one of the first and largest distributors of Transcend products in the UK, a relationship which first began in 1996.
Transcend is a global company with offices around the world. Their overseas offices were opened in California, USA (1990), Germany (1992), The Netherlands (1996), Japan (1997), Hong Kong (2000), China (2000), UK (2005) and Maryland, USA (2005). Transcend is a strategically integrated Hi-Tech company, that not only designs, develops, and manufactures their branded products, but also market and sell their own devices.
The corporate culture that exists within Transcend is one of professionalism and teamwork. As a declaration of their commitment to quality they implemented the Total Quality Control concept throughout the company, and became the first memory module manufacturer in Taiwan and the second in the world to receive ISO 9001 Certification. Transcend's Advanced R&D Teams have over 17 years of experience in developing quality state-of-the-art Hi-Tech products that are at the very cutting edge of technology. Their commitment to R&D ensures that we will continue to produce superior quality innovative products keeping us at the forefront of our industry and leaving the competition far behind.
As a company Transcend can best be described as, a World-Class leader in the field of memory and consumer electronics, which brings you Tomorrow’s World, Today.
Integral is a brand of Integral Memory plc, a company born in the UK as the PC era was just beginning in 1989. They began by supplying memory for very early PCs and data systems. Later in 1999 integral began producing some of the very first memory cards and USB drives for the fast growing digital market.
Today, Integral Memory produces a wide range of memory and storage products including; DRAM, memory cards, USB drives, Solid-State-Drives (SSD) and Industrial memory solutions.
Integral’s passion is to bring you the latest memory products built on quality, reliability and great prices including; SDXC memory cards, 256-bit encrypted USB drives and high capacity SSDs.
We monitor the prices of our competitors twice daily, giving you the peace of mind that our prices are the lowest online.Find Out More
Example Storage Capacity
|Photos (based on 12MP)||1000|
|Minutes of Video (based on 12Mb/s)||40|
Below are listed products with a similar specification:View all of our USB