Kingston UV500 2.5-inch SSD 120GB Drive
Product code: SUV500/120G
OEM Part Number: SUV500/120G
- Brand: Kingston
- Storage Capacity: 120 GB
- Subcategory: SSD Drives
- Grades: Professional
- Connection: 2.5 SATA III
- Write Speed: 320MB/s
- Read Speed: 520MB/s
- Security: AES 256-bit Hardware Encryption
Kingston’s UV500 family of solid-state drives dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a Marvell 88SS1074 controller combined with 3D NAND Flash for read and write speeds up to 520MB/s and 500MB/s*, this SSD is 10X faster than a traditional hard drive for better performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system. UV500 provides end-to-end data protection, supports 256-bit AES hardwarebased encryption and TCG Opal 2.0 security management solutions.
UV500 provides end-to-end data protection, supports 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption and TCG Opal 2.0 security management solutions. More reliable and durable than a hard drive, UV500 is built with NAND Flash semiconductor memory. There are no moving parts, making it far less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It is also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
UV500 is available in multiple capacities from 120GB–1.92TB,** so you can buy one to use as a boot drive, or take advantage of the larger capacities to store videos, photos and host your most frequently used applications.
- Ideal for desktops and notebooks — Comes in multiple form factors (2.5”/M.2/mSATA) to fit in a wider array of systems. It is ideal for slimmer notebooks and systems with limited space.
- Multiple capacities — Available in a range of capacities up to 1.92TB2 to meet your data storage requirements.
- Encrypted protection — Protect sensitive data with support for 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption and TCG Opal 2.0.
- 10X faster than a hard drive — With incredible read/write speeds, the UV500 will not only increase performance, but can also breathe new life into older systems.
- Form factor: 2.5”
- Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
- Capacity: 120GB
- Controller: Marvell 88SS1074
- NAND: 3D TLC
- Sequential read/write: up to 520/320MB/s
- Maximum 4K read/write: up to 79,000/18,000 IOPS
- Power consumption: 0.195W Idle / 0.5W Avg / 1.17W (MAX) Read / 2.32 W (MAX) Write
- Dimensions: 100.1mm x 69.85mm x 7mm
- Operating temperatures: 0°C~70°C
- Storage temperatures: -40°C~85°C
- Weight: 41g
- Vibration operating: 2.17G peak (7–800Hz)
- Vibration non-operating: 20G peak (10–2000Hz)
- Life expectancy: 1 million hours MTBF
- Warranty/support: limited 5-year warranty with free technical support
- Total bytes written (TBW): 120GB — 60TB
60-Day Returns Policy
Not 100% happy with your order then return it to us under our No Quibble 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Our 60-Day return policy gives you plenty of time to consider your purchase. You can return any item in its original condition within 60 days of the date of shipment for a refund or exchange. We will also provide you a Freepost label to return the memory which ensures that there is no cost to our customers.
Feel confident that your memory will last a lifetime. Our lifetime warranty guarantees that if your memory should ever fail we will replace or repair the product free of charge. Please note that the lifetime warranty refers only to memory modules and not flash memory or storage products. Please see the individual 'product details' for warranties specific to each product. For complete warranty details please see our Terms and Conditions