Kingston A400 M.2 SATA SSD 120GB Drive
Product code: SA400M8/120G
OEM Part Number: SA400M8/120G
- Brand: Kingston
- Storage Capacity: 120 GB
- Subcategory: SSD Drives
- Grades: Consumer
- Connection: M.2
- Write Speed: 320MB/s
- Read Speed: 500MB/s
Kingston’s A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest-gen controller for read and write speeds of up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s*, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive** for higher performance, ultraresponsive multi-tasking, and an overall faster system.
Also more reliable and durable than a hard drive, A400 is built with Flash memory. There are no moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It is also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
A400 is available in multiple drive form factors and capacities from 120GB–960GB2 to give you all the space you need for applications, videos, photos, and other important documents. You can also replace your hard drive or a smaller SSD with a drive big enough to hold all your files
This SSD is designed for use in desktop and notebook computer workloads and is not intended for server environments.
- Fast start-up, loading and file transfers
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
- Form factor: M.2
- Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
- Capacity: 120GB
- NAND: TLC
- Sequential read/write: up to 500/320MB/s
- Power consumption: 0.195W Idle / 0.279W Avg / 0.642W (MAX) Read / 1.535 W (MAX) Write
- Dimensions: 80mm x 22mm x 1.35mm
- Operating temperatures: 0°C~70°C
- Storage temperatures: -40°C~85°C
- Weight: 5.5g
- Vibration operating: 2.17G peak (7–800Hz)
- Vibration non-operating: 20G peak (10–2000Hz)
- Life expectancy: 1 million hours MTBF
- Warranty/support: limited 3-year warranty with free technical support
- Total bytes written (TBW): 120GB — 40TB
60-Day Returns Policy
Not 100% happy with your order then return it to us under our No Quibble 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Our 60-Day return policy gives you plenty of time to consider your purchase. You can return any item in its original condition within 60 days of the date of shipment for a refund or exchange. We will also provide you a Freepost label to return the memory which ensures that there is no cost to our customers.
Feel confident that your memory will last a lifetime. Our lifetime warranty guarantees that if your memory should ever fail we will replace or repair the product free of charge. Please note that the lifetime warranty refers only to memory modules and not flash memory or storage products. Please see the individual 'product details' for warranties specific to each product. For complete warranty details please see our Terms and Conditions
£34.26 inc. VAT
Want it by Tuesday?
Order by Monday 16:00 and select Express Delivery.
We monitor the prices of our competitors twice daily, giving you the peace of mind that our prices are the lowest online.Find Out More
Below are listed products with a similar specification:View all of our SSD/HDD