Kingston KC2000 M.2 NVMe SSD
- Brand: Kingston
- Storage Capacity: 250GB Drive, 500GB Drive, 1TB Drive, 2TB Drive
- Subcategory: SSD Drives
- Grades: Professional
- Connection: M.2
- Write Speed: 1,100MB/s
- Read Speed: 3000MB/s
- Security: AES 256-bit Hardware Encryption
- Features: NVMe
|250GB Drive||SKC2000M8/250G||Not Available|
|500GB Drive||SKC2000M8/500G||Not Available|
|1TB Drive||SKC2000M8/1000G||Not Available|
|2TB Drive||SKC2000M8/2000G||Not Available|
Kingston’s KC2000 NVMe PCIe SSD delivers powerful performance using the latest Gen 3.0 x 4 controller and 96-layer 3D TLC NAND. With read/ write speeds of up to 3,200/2,200MB/s, KC2000 delivers outstanding endurance and improves the workflow in desktop, workstation and high-performance computing (HPC) systems. The compact M.2 design gives greater flexibility, increasing storage but also saving space
Available in capacities from 250GB–2TB to meet your system’s needs. KC2000 is a self-encrypting drive that supports end-to-end data protection using 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption and allows the use of independent software vendors with TCG Opal 2.0 security management solutions, such as Symantec™, McAfee™ and WinMagic®. KC2000 also has built-in Microsoft eDrive support, a security storage specification for use with BitLocker.
- Incredible NVMe PCIe performance - Using the latest Gen 3.0 x 4 controller, reach speeds of up to 3,200/2,200MB/s.
- Full-security suite - Protect and secure your data with Kingston’s self-encrypting drive.
- Optimal systems - Ideal for desktop, workstation and high-performance computing (HPC) systems.
- Multiple capacities - Upgrade your PC with capacities of up to 2TB.
- Form factor: M.2
- Interface: NVMe™ PCIe Gen 3.0 x 4 lanes
- Capacity: 250GB
- Controller: SMI 2262EN
- NAND: 96-layer 3D TLC
- Sequential read/write: up to 3,000/1,100MB/s
- Maximum 4K read/write: up to 350,000/200,000 IOPS
- Power consumption: .003W Idle / .2W Avg / 2.1W (MAX) Read / 7W (MAX) Write
- Dimensions: 80mm x 22mm x 3.5mm
- Operating temperatures: 0°C~70°C
- Storage temperatures: -40°C~85°C
- Weight: 8g
- Vibration operating: 2.17G peak (7–800Hz)
- Vibration non-operating: 20G peak (10–2000Hz)
- Life expectancy: 2 million hours MTBF
- Warranty/support: limited 5-year warranty with free technical support
- Total bytes written (TBW): 250GB — 150TBW
Why buy from offtek
60-Day Returns Policy
Not 100% happy with your order then return it to us under our No Quibble 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Our 60-Day return policy gives you plenty of time to consider your purchase. You can return any item in its original condition within 60 days of the date of shipment for a refund or exchange. We will also provide you a Freepost label to return the memory which ensures that there is no cost to our customers.
Feel confident that your memory will last a lifetime. Our lifetime warranty guarantees that if your memory should ever fail we will replace or repair the product free of charge. Please note that the lifetime warranty refers only to memory modules and not flash memory or storage products. Please see the individual 'product details' for warranties specific to each product. For complete warranty details please see our Terms and Conditions