Kingston A1000 M.2 NVMe SSD
- Brand: Kingston
- Storage Capacity: 240GB Drive, 480GB Drive, 960GB Drive
- Subcategory: SSD Drives
- Grades: Consumer
- Connection: M.2
- Write Speed: 800MB/s
- Read Speed: 1500MB/s
- Features: NVMe
|240GB Drive||SA1000M8/240G||Not Available|
|480GB Drive||SA1000M8/480G||Not Available|
|960GB Drive||SA1000M8/960G||Not Available|
Kingston’s A1000 solid-state drive is an entry-level PCIe NVMe™ SSD with a singlesided M.2 22x80mm design. This M.2 SSD is ideal for home cinema PC (HTPC), mini PC and small-form-factor PC (SFF PC) systems with limited available space that need a speed upgrade. Using a 4-channel Phison E8 controller and 3D NAND Flash, this drive offers read and write speeds of up to 1,500MB/s and 1,000MB/s.1. It is 2X faster than a SATA-based SSD and 20X faster than a traditional hard drive, offering quick responsiveness, ultra-low latency and throughput.
More reliable and durable than a hard drive, A1000 will be a solid upgrade for your PC build. With quick boot times and fast performance, your system will run more efficiently while also saving time. There are no moving parts, making it far less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It is also cooler and quieter, which makes it ideal for mini PCs and home cinema PCs.
A1000 is available in multiple capacities from 240GB–960GB to give you all the space you need for applications, movies, photos and other important documents. You can also replace your hard drive or a smaller SSD with a drive with enough storage capacity for all your files.
- 3D TLC NAND - Increased density is the key to supporting broader workloads, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system.
- 20X faster than a hard drive - With incredible read/write speeds, the A1000 will increase the speed and performance of your system.
- Ideal for home cinema PCs and mini PCs - The single-sided M.2 2280 SSD makes it ideal for home cinema PCs and mini PCs with limited space. Integrates easily into designs with M.2 connectors.
- Multiple capacities - Available in a range of capacities up to 960GB2 to meet your data storage requirements.
- Form factor: M.2
- Interface: PCIe NVMe™ Gen 3.0 x 2 lanes
- Capacity: 240GB
- Controller: Phison E8
- NAND: 3D TLC
- Sequential read/write: up to 1,500/800MB/s
- Maximum 4K read/write: up to 100,000/80,000 IOPS
- Power consumption: 0.011748W Idle / 0.075623W Avg / 0.458W (MAX) Read / 0.908W (MAX) Write
- Dimensions: 80mm x 22mm x 3.5mm
- Operating temperatures: 0°C~70°C
- Storage temperatures: -40°C~85°C
- Weight: 6.4g
- Vibration operating: 2.17G peak (7–800Hz)
- Vibration non-operating: 20G peak (10–2000Hz)
- Life expectancy: 1 million hours MTBF
- Warranty/support: limited 5-year warranty with free technical support
- Total bytes written (TBW): 240GB — 150TB
Why buy from offtek
60-Day Returns Policy
Not 100% happy with your order then return it to us under our No Quibble 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Our 60-Day return policy gives you plenty of time to consider your purchase. You can return any item in its original condition within 60 days of the date of shipment for a refund or exchange. We will also provide you a Freepost label to return the memory which ensures that there is no cost to our customers.
Feel confident that your memory will last a lifetime. Our lifetime warranty guarantees that if your memory should ever fail we will replace or repair the product free of charge. Please note that the lifetime warranty refers only to memory modules and not flash memory or storage products. Please see the individual 'product details' for warranties specific to each product. For complete warranty details please see our Terms and Conditions