Integral MSATA MO-300 128GB Drive
Product code: FTINSSD128GMSA6M
OEM Part Number: INSSD128GMSA6M
- Brand: Integral
- Storage Capacity: 128 GB
- Subcategory: SSD Drives
- Grades: Consumer
- Grades: Professional
- Grades: Industrial
- Connection: MSATA
The Integral mSATA 6Gbps MLC SSD delivers all of the advantages of flash memory technology with a Serial ATA III interface and conforms to the mSATA standard generated by JEDEC, known as MO-300.
- mSATA is a small form factor SSD that is around 8 times smaller than the typical 2.5 inch SSD / HDD available
- Ideal for adding storage to small form factor and embedded systems
- SATA III super-fast performance delivered by the mSATA at 6Gbps
- Extreme reliability and low power operation
- The ideal SSD drive for embedding into new systems
- Performance: Faster boot than HDD, Faster access to applications, enhanced productivity and increased efficiency
- Fully compatible with devices and OS that support the SATA standard with mSATA interface
- Non-volatile Flash Memory for outstanding data retention - less likely to fail than HDD
- Lower Power Consumption
- Shock resistance - No moving parts enable the product to be used in tougher conditions
- mSATA form factor with SATA III 6Gbps interface (backwards compatible with SATA 3Gbps and SATA 1.5Gbps)
- Ultra-efficient Block Management and Wear Levelling
- Error Correction Code
- Silent operation - Noiseless and low heat dissipation
- Supports S.M.A.R.T. - Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology
- Supports TRIM
- RoHS compliant
- CE and FCC tested
- 2 Year Warranty
- MLC-NAND Flash Technology
- Cache Size: 32GB, 64GB & 128GB = 256MB DDR3, 256GB = 512MB DDR3
- JEDEC standard - M0-300
- Supports TRIM (OS support required)
- Supports S.M.A.R.T.
- CE and FCC certified and RoHs compliant
60-Day Returns Policy
Not 100% happy with your order then return it to us under our No Quibble 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Our 60-Day return policy gives you plenty of time to consider your purchase. You can return any item in its original condition within 60 days of the date of shipment for a refund or exchange. We will also provide you a Freepost label to return the memory which ensures that there is no cost to our customers.
Feel confident that your memory will last a lifetime. Our lifetime warranty guarantees that if your memory should ever fail we will replace or repair the product free of charge. Please note that the lifetime warranty refers only to memory modules and not flash memory or storage products. Please see the individual 'product details' for warranties specific to each product. For complete warranty details please see our Terms and Conditions
Transcend - First and Largest UK Distributor
OFFTEK is proud to be one of the first and largest distributors of Transcend products in the UK, a relationship which first began in 1996.
Transcend is a global company with offices around the world. Their overseas offices were opened in California, USA (1990), Germany (1992), The Netherlands (1996), Japan (1997), Hong Kong (2000), China (2000), UK (2005) and Maryland, USA (2005). Transcend is a strategically integrated Hi-Tech company, that not only designs, develops, and manufactures their branded products, but also market and sell their own devices.
The corporate culture that exists within Transcend is one of professionalism and teamwork. As a declaration of their commitment to quality they implemented the Total Quality Control concept throughout the company, and became the first memory module manufacturer in Taiwan and the second in the world to receive ISO 9001 Certification. Transcend's Advanced R&D Teams have over 17 years of experience in developing quality state-of-the-art Hi-Tech products that are at the very cutting edge of technology. Their commitment to R&D ensures that we will continue to produce superior quality innovative products keeping us at the forefront of our industry and leaving the competition far behind.
As a company Transcend can best be described as, a World-Class leader in the field of memory and consumer electronics, which brings you Tomorrow’s World, Today.
Integral is a brand of Integral Memory plc, a company born in the UK as the PC era was just beginning in 1989. They began by supplying memory for very early PCs and data systems. Later in 1999 integral began producing some of the very first memory cards and USB drives for the fast growing digital market.
Today, Integral Memory produces a wide range of memory and storage products including; DRAM, memory cards, USB drives, Solid-State-Drives (SSD) and Industrial memory solutions.
Integral’s passion is to bring you the latest memory products built on quality, reliability and great prices including; SDXC memory cards, 256-bit encrypted USB drives and high capacity SSDs.
£66.40 inc. VAT
Currently Out Of Stock
We monitor the prices of our competitors twice daily, giving you the peace of mind that our prices are the lowest online.Find Out More
Example Storage Capacity
|Photos (based on 12MP)||32000|
|Minutes of Video (based on 12Mb/s)||1280|
Below are listed products with a similar specification:View all of our SSD/HDD