Integral Ultima-Pro Compact Flash 800X 64GB Card
Product code: FTINCF64G800W
OEM Part Number: INCF64G800W
- Brand: Integral
- Storage Capacity: 64 GB
- Card Type: Compact Flash Cards
- Grades: Professional
- Write Speed: 120MB/s
- Read Speed: 135MB/s
- Speed Rating: 800x
UltimaPro CompactFlash 800x speed cards from Integral are designed to give a blistering performance in the most demanding Pro DSLR cameras. Supports up to UDMA 7 and saves data at up to 120MB/s.
- Integral UltimaPro CompactFlash 800x speed uses a state of the art controller to ensure that when you take a picture, data is saved faster, so there is less time to wait before taking the next picture - perfect for the latest Digital SLR cameras
- UDMA 7-enabled, for stunning performance when used with UDMA-enabled devices
- Meets the demands of Full HD video recording in compatible Digital SLR cameras
- UltimaPro high-speed performance improves transfer speeds from memory card to computer, reducing your post-production time - making it a top choice for photo and video editing professionals
- Any Digital SLR camera will perform better with the use of an UltimaPro 800x Speed CompactFlash compared to standard speed cards
- Super-fast write speed of up to 120MB/sec (800X)*
- Supports up to UDMA (Ultra Direct Memory Access) mode 7
- CompactFlash Association approved
- CF 6.0 compliant product - Integral CF 800x cards support the Sanitize command (the ultimate card refresh)
- Read Speed @ 135MB/s
- Write Speed @ 120MB/s
- 5 year warranty
- Size (mm) : 43×36×3.3
- Weight (g) : 12
- Pins : 50
- Voltage : 3.3V and 5V
- Form factor : CompactFlash Type I
- File format : FAT32
60-Day Returns Policy
Not 100% happy with your order then return it to us under our No Quibble 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Our 60-Day return policy gives you plenty of time to consider your purchase. You can return any item in its original condition within 60 days of the date of shipment for a refund or exchange. We will also provide you a Freepost label to return the memory which ensures that there is no cost to our customers.
Feel confident that your memory will last a lifetime. Our lifetime warranty guarantees that if your memory should ever fail we will replace or repair the product free of charge. Please note that the lifetime warranty refers only to memory modules and not flash memory or storage products. Please see the individual 'product details' for warranties specific to each product. For complete warranty details please see our Terms and Conditions
Transcend - First and Largest UK Distributor
OFFTEK is proud to be one of the first and largest distributors of Transcend products in the UK, a relationship which first began in 1996.
Transcend is a global company with offices around the world. Their overseas offices were opened in California, USA (1990), Germany (1992), The Netherlands (1996), Japan (1997), Hong Kong (2000), China (2000), UK (2005) and Maryland, USA (2005). Transcend is a strategically integrated Hi-Tech company, that not only designs, develops, and manufactures their branded products, but also market and sell their own devices.
The corporate culture that exists within Transcend is one of professionalism and teamwork. As a declaration of their commitment to quality they implemented the Total Quality Control concept throughout the company, and became the first memory module manufacturer in Taiwan and the second in the world to receive ISO 9001 Certification. Transcend's Advanced R&D Teams have over 17 years of experience in developing quality state-of-the-art Hi-Tech products that are at the very cutting edge of technology. Their commitment to R&D ensures that we will continue to produce superior quality innovative products keeping us at the forefront of our industry and leaving the competition far behind.
As a company Transcend can best be described as, a World-Class leader in the field of memory and consumer electronics, which brings you Tomorrow’s World, Today.
Integral is a brand of Integral Memory plc, a company born in the UK as the PC era was just beginning in 1989. They began by supplying memory for very early PCs and data systems. Later in 1999 integral began producing some of the very first memory cards and USB drives for the fast growing digital market.
Today, Integral Memory produces a wide range of memory and storage products including; DRAM, memory cards, USB drives, Solid-State-Drives (SSD) and Industrial memory solutions.
Integral’s passion is to bring you the latest memory products built on quality, reliability and great prices including; SDXC memory cards, 256-bit encrypted USB drives and high capacity SSDs.
£74.89 inc. VAT
Currently Out Of Stock
We monitor the prices of our competitors twice daily, giving you the peace of mind that our prices are the lowest online.Find Out More
Example Storage Capacity
|Photos (based on 12MP)||16000|
|Minutes of Video (based on 12Mb/s)||640|
Below are listed products with a similar specification:View all of our Memory Cards