Integral Micro SDHC (with Adaptor) 4GB Card (Class 10)
Product code: FTINMSDH4G10-20V2
OEM Part Number: INMSDH4G10-20V2
- Brand: Integral
- Storage Capacity: 4 GB
- Card Type: Micro SDHC Cards
- Grades: Consumer
- Class: Class 10
- Write Speed: 12MB/s
- Read Speed: 20MB/s
Integral's UltimaPro microSDHC Class 10 memory cards are ideal for use in smartphones, tablet PCs, digital cameras and Full HD camcorders. UltimaPro microSDHC with Class 10 specification perform at up to 20MB/s transfer speed* and are designed to be used where fast memory cards are crucial; to capture high resolution images and to shoot Full HD video.
- Integral UltimaPro microSDHC are Class 10 Speed to ensure that when you take a picture, data is saved faster, so there is less time to wait before taking the next picture - perfect for high specification smartphones and digital cameras
- Up to 20MB/s transfer speed*
- Works brilliantly with the latest HD digital camcorders and smartphones - ensuring smooth video capture even at Full HD (1920 x 1080p)
- Store more apps, images, music, games, and video on your tablet PC and smartphone than ever before. Integral microSDHC Class 10 are available with a massive 32GB capacity
- Class 10 speed also enables faster data transfer from microSDHC to PC/Mac (using a card reader) - makes photo and video editing much quicker and more enjoyable
- The supplied SDHC Adapter provides a massive increase in the versatility of the microSDHC card, now it can work in thousands of SDHC Card compatible digital cameras, camcorders, card readers, MP3 players, navigation systems and laptops
- Backwards compatible with all SDHC devices
- Read Speed @ 20MB/s
- Write Speed @ 12MB/s
- 5 year warranty
- Size (mm) : 15×11×1
- Weight (g) : 0.5
- Pins : 8
- Voltage : 2.7V - 3.6V
- Form factor : Micro Secure Digital High Capacity (microSDHC)
- File format : FAT32
Up to 20MB/s transfer speed (write speed lower), *based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device
60-Day Returns Policy
Not 100% happy with your order then return it to us under our No Quibble 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Our 60-Day return policy gives you plenty of time to consider your purchase. You can return any item in its original condition within 60 days of the date of shipment for a refund or exchange. We will also provide you a Freepost label to return the memory which ensures that there is no cost to our customers.
Feel confident that your memory will last a lifetime. Our lifetime warranty guarantees that if your memory should ever fail we will replace or repair the product free of charge. Please note that the lifetime warranty refers only to memory modules and not flash memory or storage products. Please see the individual 'product details' for warranties specific to each product. For complete warranty details please see our Terms and Conditions
Transcend - First and Largest UK Distributor
OFFTEK is proud to be one of the first and largest distributors of Transcend products in the UK, a relationship which first began in 1996.
Transcend is a global company with offices around the world. Their overseas offices were opened in California, USA (1990), Germany (1992), The Netherlands (1996), Japan (1997), Hong Kong (2000), China (2000), UK (2005) and Maryland, USA (2005). Transcend is a strategically integrated Hi-Tech company, that not only designs, develops, and manufactures their branded products, but also market and sell their own devices.
The corporate culture that exists within Transcend is one of professionalism and teamwork. As a declaration of their commitment to quality they implemented the Total Quality Control concept throughout the company, and became the first memory module manufacturer in Taiwan and the second in the world to receive ISO 9001 Certification. Transcend's Advanced R&D Teams have over 17 years of experience in developing quality state-of-the-art Hi-Tech products that are at the very cutting edge of technology. Their commitment to R&D ensures that we will continue to produce superior quality innovative products keeping us at the forefront of our industry and leaving the competition far behind.
As a company Transcend can best be described as, a World-Class leader in the field of memory and consumer electronics, which brings you Tomorrow’s World, Today.
Integral is a brand of Integral Memory plc, a company born in the UK as the PC era was just beginning in 1989. They began by supplying memory for very early PCs and data systems. Later in 1999 integral began producing some of the very first memory cards and USB drives for the fast growing digital market.
Today, Integral Memory produces a wide range of memory and storage products including; DRAM, memory cards, USB drives, Solid-State-Drives (SSD) and Industrial memory solutions.
Integral’s passion is to bring you the latest memory products built on quality, reliability and great prices including; SDXC memory cards, 256-bit encrypted USB drives and high capacity SSDs.
£6.89 inc. VAT
Want it by Thursday?
Order by Wednesday 16:00 and select Express Delivery.
We monitor the prices of our competitors twice daily, giving you the peace of mind that our prices are the lowest online.Find Out More
Example Storage Capacity
|Photos (based on 12MP)||1000|
|Minutes of Video (based on 12Mb/s)||40|
Below are listed products with a similar specification:View all of our Memory Cards