Transcend MultiMedia Card Plus
- Brand: Transcend
- Storage Capacity: 128MB Card, 256MB Card, 1GB Card, 2GB Card, 4GB Card
- Card Type: Multmedia Cards
- Grades: Consumer
- Grades: Industrial
- Write Speed: 17MB/s
- Read Speed: 20MB/s
|128MB Card||FT128MMC4||Not Available|
|256MB Card||FT256MMC4||Not Available|
|1GB Card||FT1GMMC4||Not Available|
|2GB Card||FT2GMMC4||Not Available|
|4GB Card||FT4GMMC4||Not Available|
Transcend MMCplus card conforms to new MMC4.0 specification, is the new high-speed memory card standards (HS-MMC) and allows for a large data bus width (x1, x4, or x8 bits). Transcends MMCplus cards are ideal for digital imaging and other data intensive applications, such as digital music and photo file storage/transfer.
- Perfect for the next generation of cell phones and mobile devices.
- Up to 100,000 erase cycles per block.
- 17 Mbits/sec. write rate.
- 20 Mbits/sec. read rate.
- High-speed transfer rates.
- Low power consumption.
- Operating shock rating of 1,000 G, equivalent to a 5-foot drop.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Size : 24mm x 32mm x 1.4mm
- Op. Temperature : -25°(-13°) to 85°(185°).
- Op. Voltage : 3.3V.
- Transfer Bandwidth : x1, x4 and x8 bus widths.
- Weight : 1.5g.
Why buy from offtek
60-Day Returns Policy
Not 100% happy with your order then return it to us under our No Quibble 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Our 60-Day return policy gives you plenty of time to consider your purchase. You can return any item in its original condition within 60 days of the date of shipment for a refund or exchange. We will also provide you a Freepost label to return the memory which ensures that there is no cost to our customers.
Feel confident that your memory will last a lifetime. Our lifetime warranty guarantees that if your memory should ever fail we will replace or repair the product free of charge. Please note that the lifetime warranty refers only to memory modules and not flash memory or storage products. Please see the individual 'product details' for warranties specific to each product. For complete warranty details please see our Terms and Conditions