Transcend SATA Flash Modules - Horizontal 2GB
Product code: FT2GSDOM7H
OEM Part Number: TS2GSDOM7H
- Brand: Transcend
- Storage Capacity: 2 GB
- Grades: Industrial
- Connection: SATA
- Write Speed: 30MB/s
- Read Speed: 49MB/s
Specifically designed for use in space-limited industrial installations, Transcend's SATA flash module offers fast read/write speeds and large storage capacity in a lightweight compact package. With robust, non-volatile SLC flash memory, the SATA flash module is ideal for use in harsher, more demanding environments, such as in industrial PCs, embedded systems, medical instruments, and network infrastructure.
- RoHS compliant.
- Fully compatible with devices and OS that support the SATA 1.0a 1.5Gbps standard.
- Non-volatile Flash Memory for outstanding data retention.
- Supports up to Ultra DMA Mode 4.
- Built-in ECC (Error Correction Code) functionality and wear-leveling algorithm ensures highly reliable of data transfer.
- Global wear-leveling algorithm ensures maximum lifespan.
- Lower Power Consumption.
- 3.3V / 5V Power Supply.
- Connect to motherboard directly without cable.
- Mechanical write-protect switch
- Shock resistance.
- Features 7-Pin Female Connector.
- 2-year warranty.
- Interface(connector): SATA, 7P
- Form Factor: SATA Flash Module
- Flash Type: SLC
- Capacity(GB): 512MB/1GB/2GB/4GB
- Max. R/W Performance(MB/s)(Vary by density): Read: 49MB/s, Write: 30MB/s
- Op. Voltage(V): 5V±10%/3.3±5%
- Power Consumption(W): 1.05W
- Op. Temp.(℃): 0℃～70℃
- Storage Temp.(℃): -40℃～85℃
- Humidity(%): 0%～95%
- Shock(G): 1500G, 0.5ms, 3 axis
- Vibration(Hz/G): Operating : 3G (Peak-to-Peak), 5Hz to 800Hz (Frequency). Non-Operating: 5G (Peak-to-Peak), 5Hz to 800Hz (Frequency).
- Dimensions(mm): 40.0mm × 30.0mm × 24.3mm
- MTBF(hours): 1,000,000 hours
60-Day Returns Policy
Transcend - First and Largest UK Distributor
OFFTEK is proud to be one of the first and largest distributors of Transcend products in the UK, a relationship which first began in 1996.
Transcend is a global company with offices around the world. Their overseas offices were opened in California, USA (1990), Germany (1992), The Netherlands (1996), Japan (1997), Hong Kong (2000), China (2000), UK (2005) and Maryland, USA (2005). Transcend is a strategically integrated Hi-Tech company, that not only designs, develops, and manufactures their branded products, but also market and sell their own devices.
The corporate culture that exists within Transcend is one of professionalism and teamwork. As a declaration of their commitment to quality they implemented the Total Quality Control concept throughout the company, and became the first memory module manufacturer in Taiwan and the second in the world to receive ISO 9001 Certification. Transcend's Advanced R&D Teams have over 17 years of experience in developing quality state-of-the-art Hi-Tech products that are at the very cutting edge of technology. Their commitment to R&D ensures that we will continue to produce superior quality innovative products keeping us at the forefront of our industry and leaving the competition far behind.
As a company Transcend can best be described as, a World-Class leader in the field of memory and consumer electronics, which brings you Tomorrow’s World, Today.
Integral is a brand of Integral Memory plc, a company born in the UK as the PC era was just beginning in 1989. They began by supplying memory for very early PCs and data systems. Later in 1999 integral began producing some of the very first memory cards and USB drives for the fast growing digital market.
Today, Integral Memory produces a wide range of memory and storage products including; DRAM, memory cards, USB drives, Solid-State-Drives (SSD) and Industrial memory solutions.
Integral’s passion is to bring you the latest memory products built on quality, reliability and great prices including; SDXC memory cards, 256-bit encrypted USB drives and high capacity SSDs.
Example Storage Capacity
|Photos (based on 12MP)||500|
|Minutes of Video (based on 12Mb/s)||20|
Below are listed products with a similar specification:View all of our Disk on modules