Transcend PATA Flash Module (40Pin Vertical) 8GB
Product code: FT8GPTM510-40V
OEM Part Number: TS8GPTM510-40V
- Brand: Transcend
- Storage Capacity: 8 GB
- Grades: Industrial
- Connection: PATA
- Connection: 40 Pin Vertical
- Write Speed: 38MB/s
- Read Speed: 57MB/s
Transcend's 40-pin PATA Flash Modules can be inserted directly onto a system motherboard via any PATA (IDE) interface to replace conventional 3.5" hard disk drives. Ideal for use as bootable drives, the 40-pin PATA Flash Modules are an easy solution for integrating SSD storage technology into legacy PC-based systems.
- RoHS compliant products
- Storage Capacity: 128MB/ 256MB/ 512MB/ 1GB/ 2GB/ 4GB/ 8GB/ 16GB
- Support Security command
- Support S.M.A.R.T (Self-defined)
- Fully compatible with devices and OS that support the IDE standard (pitch = 2.54mm)
- Built-in ECC function assures high reliability of data transfer
- Supports up to Ultra DMA Mode 4
- Supports PIO Mode 6
- Built-in enhanced wear-leveling algorithm
- Two-year Limited Warranty
- Interface(connector): IDE 40P
- Form Factor: IDE Flash Module
- Flash Type: SLC
- Capacity(GB): 128MB/ 256MB/ 512MB/ 1GB/ 2GB/ 4GB/ 8GB/ 16GB
- Max. R/W Performance(MB/s)(Vary by density): Read: 57MB/s, Write: 38MB/s
- Op. Voltage(V): 3.3V±5% or 5V±10%
- Power Consumption(W): 0.9W
- Op. Temp.(℃): 0℃～70℃
- Storage Temp.(℃): －40℃～85℃
- Humidity(%): 0%～95%
- Shock(G): 1500G, 0.5ms, 3 axis
- Vibration(Hz/G): 20G (Peak-to-Peak), 20Hz to 2000Hz(Frequency)
- Dimensions(mm): 61.0mm × 27.1mm × 7.1mm (DOM40V--with housing)
- MTBF(hours): 1,000,000 hour
60-Day Returns Policy
Transcend - First and Largest UK Distributor
OFFTEK is proud to be one of the first and largest distributors of Transcend products in the UK, a relationship which first began in 1996.
Transcend is a global company with offices around the world. Their overseas offices were opened in California, USA (1990), Germany (1992), The Netherlands (1996), Japan (1997), Hong Kong (2000), China (2000), UK (2005) and Maryland, USA (2005). Transcend is a strategically integrated Hi-Tech company, that not only designs, develops, and manufactures their branded products, but also market and sell their own devices.
The corporate culture that exists within Transcend is one of professionalism and teamwork. As a declaration of their commitment to quality they implemented the Total Quality Control concept throughout the company, and became the first memory module manufacturer in Taiwan and the second in the world to receive ISO 9001 Certification. Transcend's Advanced R&D Teams have over 17 years of experience in developing quality state-of-the-art Hi-Tech products that are at the very cutting edge of technology. Their commitment to R&D ensures that we will continue to produce superior quality innovative products keeping us at the forefront of our industry and leaving the competition far behind.
As a company Transcend can best be described as, a World-Class leader in the field of memory and consumer electronics, which brings you Tomorrow’s World, Today.
Integral is a brand of Integral Memory plc, a company born in the UK as the PC era was just beginning in 1989. They began by supplying memory for very early PCs and data systems. Later in 1999 integral began producing some of the very first memory cards and USB drives for the fast growing digital market.
Today, Integral Memory produces a wide range of memory and storage products including; DRAM, memory cards, USB drives, Solid-State-Drives (SSD) and Industrial memory solutions.
Integral’s passion is to bring you the latest memory products built on quality, reliability and great prices including; SDXC memory cards, 256-bit encrypted USB drives and high capacity SSDs.
£137.56 inc. VAT
Currently Out Of Stock
Example Storage Capacity
|Photos (based on 12MP)||2000|
|Minutes of Video (based on 12Mb/s)||80|
Below are listed products with a similar specification:View all of our Disk on modules